We take the time to clearly understand your circumstances.
- Discussing your needs and goals.
- Gathering relevant information.
- Helping you AVOID costly errors and current financial mistakes.
- Creating a clear ‘plan of action’ to make WISE Financial choices.
- Keeping you in control of the Planning Process implementation
- Disclosing all fees and possible conflicts of interest before action is taken.
We are held to a FIDUCIARY STANDARD OF CARE which means we will always be working in your best interest. Costs (fees) and any potential conflicts of interest are fully disclosed. A unique agreement will be developed with you to define our role and accomplish your goals.
Learn more in our free download: “How to Choose a Financial Adviser”
Brent L. Emerick, CFP®, and Ivy Emerick, CFP® with clients. We work with you to set priorities and the pace of the process.
You’re always in control.
We are here to help you clarify priorities and plan wisely.